dinsdag 9 juli 2013

My experience with Bitcoins

When I started to hear of bitcoins, i thought i would never last long. I never thought there would be a real market of it.

After 2 years it was released to the public internet i started researching what it was and how to obtain it. After a week i started Bitcoin Mining with my own computer.

At the time GPU Mining was already available. In the beginning of bitcoin you could only use your CPU for mining coins.

Ofcourse when i started mining the network difficulty was sky high at that time already and the prices started to rise on the local web market exchanges.

After a half year of frequently mining i had mined a couple of bitcoins. Then the difficulty went so high that i could't profit from it anymore.

After Bitcoins there were other coins born/created.

I will talk about other Coins in my next post


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten